Micell values your privacy and the privacy of our other customers and visitors of the Site (referred to individually as "User" and collectively as "Users").
The Information Micell Collects:
- User-provided Information: You may provide to Micell what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, fax number, credit card number and billing information) when using the Site. For example, if you use the Site to contact Micell, we will ask for your email address so that we can respond to you.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you visit the Site, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), web browser type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Site, the pages you view on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit the Site.
The Way Micell Uses Information:
- Micell uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and information found on the Site. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues.
- Micell uses all of the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Micell may use "automatically collected" information to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; and (b) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- Micell will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages unless you have opted in or otherwise requested that Micell contact you about the Micell products and services or other information.
When Micell Discloses Information:
- Micell does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent.
- Micell discloses automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Site.
- Micell works with some authorized service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. Micell requires these services providers to safeguard personally identifiable information you provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Micell; these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Micell generally limits their use of your personally identifiable information to the purpose for which it was shared.
- Micell may also disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users.
- Micell also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Micell from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Micell, our Users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with Micell, in which case Micell will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Site.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Micell does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on Site from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of Site is directed to persons under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If Micell learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on Micell without verifiable parental consent, then Micell will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
Micell uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Micell, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Micell makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Micell learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Micell may post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
Personally identifiable information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Micell or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
In the Event of Merger or Sale:
In the event that Micell is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Effective Date, Date Last Modified:
Micell Contact Information: